Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This evening

I realize that my blog has been stale of late. Sorry about that, loyal followers. Abundant amounts of housework are consuming all of my free time. Tonight, I made an effort to do something creative and rewarding for myself.


An anemone:





Lab bottles and sugar maple leaves:






We have a couple of pieces of downspout that haven't made it to the dump. Occasionally, chipmunks go inside and when they do, Zoe makes a point of trapping and tormenting them. The noise she makes dragging the 10 foot long metal tube across the backyard is hilarious. The poor terrified chip-chip though . . .





There are ALOT of webs belonging to very large spiders in the front yard at the moment. I cropped the owner of this one out for those viewers sensitive to such things:

No comments: